Real Estate Associate (Baltimore) .
Lucas Group is working with one of the most highly regarded law firms in Baltimore on an unpublished search for a Real Estate - Transactional Associate to support the firm’s Real Estate practice generally, and to assist with its clients’ Homeowner Association (HOA) related work.
This is an opportunity to work with a busy practice in a firm where there is room to grow your practice and to advance your career.
- Work in a busy practice that represents four prominent National Home Builders in Maryland
- Work with clients from purchase of property through sale of last home
- Go-To for HOA related work for clients
- Daily client interaction
- Review and update HOA covenants, agreements, disclosures
- Drafting Homeowners offering plans and amendments
- Review, analyze and interpret community association governing documents, statutes, case law, contracts and insurance policies
- Work closely with experienced attorneys, paralegals and administrative support staff
- 3-5 years of experience in Real Estate Transactional
- Prior HOA and/or large scale land development experience preferred
- Self-Starter / Problem-Solver
- JD from a top law school and excellent academic credentials
- Licensed Attorney and in Good Standing in at least one Jurisdiction
Title: Real Estate Associate
Client Industry: Legal
Client Job ID: 1581334