Lucas Group has partnered with our client, a mid-size, full-service, NYC law firm on their search for a.Commercial Real Estate Associate
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Provide legal advice and counsel to commercial and multifamily real estate transactions.on behalf of public companies and private entrepreneurs.
- Skills Needed:
- Draft, negotiate and review:purchase and sale agreements, office and retail leasing, development agreements, loan agreements and joint ventures.
- Client contact
- Organized and strong interpersonal skills
- Minimum supervision
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Degree: J.D., Admitted to NY State Bar
- Work Experience:5-8 years commercial real estate experience working at a law firm and or in-house counsel
Title: Commercial Real Estate Associate
Location: NYC (mid-town)
Client Industry: Law Firm
Client Job ID: 1580200