* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
Lucas Group has partnered with our client, a worldwide leading supplier of weighing scales, systems and equipment, on their search for a R&D Manager in Fairmont MN. Backed by a Fortune 500 company, their partnership with multiple dealers and distributors in more than 70 countries has them established as a truly a global player for more than 200 years.
What You Will Do:
- Overseeing a small team of professional engineers.
- Assist with the creation and forecasting of budgets, project schedules, training plans, succession planning and department policies.
- Implement Engineering Change Orders (ECOs) that may arise for product.
- Drive the electrical/software design process through creative concept clearance, design detail, mathematical and scientific verification, prototype build, test and results interpretation, engineering documentation, and manufacturing release.
- Make determinations as to test and analysis requirements for the proving of product reliability and parameter control. Participate in the design of product test and production test equipment.
- Navy Nuclear Qualified (with any type of BA/BS Degree)
- Non-Nuke with Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive recruiting solutions firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies by providing staffing solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Title: R&D Manager
Location: Fairmont MN
Client Industry: Manufacturing
Client Job ID: 1578929