* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
Lucas Group has partnered with our client, a global manufacturer of spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavorful products, in Baltimore MD on their search for a Quality Manager.
What You Will Do:
Under the general supervision of the Plant Manager and QA Operations Director, provides Plant leadership for the development, implementation, and administration of the Quality Control function to ensure product safety, integrity, and conformance with respect to customer, Divisional, Corporate and regulatory requirements. This position is a member of the FMC PLT and Divisional QA team leadership to formulate and execute a strategic quality plan for the business.
- Minimum of 10+ years functional/leadership experience
- The job requires a detailed understanding of how all areas of the plant and warehouse interact to contribute to the business and to meet customer's expectations.
- Requires a general understanding of the industry.
Educational & Work Requirements:
- BSc in Technical - Quality/Research/Product Development
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive recruiting solutions firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies by providing staffing solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Title: Quality Manager
Location: Hunt Valley MD
Client Industry: Food & Beverages
Client Job ID: 1578869