* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
Lucas Group has partnered with our client, a nationwide manufacturer of kitchen and bath cabinet fixtures, on their search for a Quality Manager in Dallas TX. With 18 plants and 15 service centers across North America, they offer team members a wide variety of opportunities for career advancement and reward.
What You Will Do:
Overall Coordination of the Quality functions to optimize the use of all resources in meeting and/or exceeding established plant goals and customer expectations in quality.
- Leader in the identification and implementation of continuous improvement initiatives
- Coordinates and reports the audit and inspection processes to identify current reality as it pertains to product quality.
- Maintains quality policies, manuals, and ensures plant team is fully trained of content.
- Track record of successful project management
- Experience in working in a team environment
- Management style must be consistent with CITE Principles
- Strong planning/Organization & Time Management skills
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Degree (Quality, Engineering or related discipline) preferred; extensive work experience may be considered in lieu of education.
- Minimum of 3 years of manufacturing experience; minimum of 6 years of supervision experience (multiple departments)
- Must have experience in statistical process control techniques, continuous improvement practices and process analysis.
- Lean Six Sigma training required (green/black belt preferred); actively working towards certification may be considered in lieu of certification.
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive recruiting solutions firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies by providing staffing solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Title: Quality Manager
Location: Dallas TX
Client Industry: Manufacturing
Client Job ID: 1578876