We are exclusively partnering with our client, a leader in within their niche in the chemical manufacturing industry, on a Quality Manager role based in Houston, Texas. This is a very visible position and will be directly below the executive leadership team. This opportunity offers an annual bonus in addition to a competitive base salary.
The Quality Manager is accountable for leading the organization globally to ensure excellence in products and services that they offer for their customers. This position is the management representative for ISO 9001 Quality System for LSPI and is responsible for ensuring all functions follow the quality system.
- Develop, implement, manage, and maintain quality systems globally for all LSPI locations.
- Maintain and communicate Quality related metrics to ensure clear visibility and understanding of our current state of product Quality and of the quality system. Develop and complete plans to address areas for continuous improvement.
- Ensure systems are leveraged and that appropriate actions are taken to resolve quality problems (Tier teams, CAR’s, etc.).
- Accountable for organizing and directing all internal and external quality system audits globally. This includes internal, external (e.g. supplier, transloading bases, service providers, etc.) and customer audit activities.
- Accountable for ensuring all employees the corporation are trained to properly follow the quality management system.
- Participate in the establishment of quality specifications and standards for raw materials and finished products
Required Skills & Competencies:
- Interpersonal skills, Team building skills, Organizational skills, Ethical, Clear communication skills
- Proficiency in statistical analysis and its application to the quality system.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States on a regular full-time basis without restrictions
- Establish understanding of ISO 9001 quality system and ability to implement the system across the organization
- 10 years of quality systems related experience for an established company as well as experience working as a quality manager