Our client, a leader in the Food Production/ Human Health and Nutrition space with revenues over half a billion dollars, has a newly-opened Quality Manager due to organic growth within the quality team. The Quality Manager is directly responsible for the implementation of quality systems and initiatives within the facilities. This position is responsible for the daily operations as they relate to the production, packaging, receipt, storage, and release of food products manufactured within the facility. The individual in this position must establish relationships with not only her/his direct reports but within all departments in the organization to effectively cultivate a culture in which safety, quality, and productivity goals are met.
- Associate’s/Bachelor’s degree. Food Science is preferred, however other sciences (Biology, Chemistry, and Microbiology) will also be considered.
- Must have recognized 3rd party HACCP Training/Certification (or related experience). A certified PCQI and SQF Practitioner is preferred.
- Proven understanding and experience working is a 21 CFR part 117 is required, an understanding or experience in 21 CFR part 111 is a plus.
- In depth knowledge of quality tools such as: Design Reviews, FMEA, Control Plans, Fault Tree Analysis, Product Validation/Verification using statistical techniques is desired.
- Experience working in a certified Quality Management System (QMS).
- Experience hosting regulatory, 3rd party and customer audits.