Quality Engineer Job – Job #1568295
Lucas Group has partnered with a Global Manufacturing company in the Canton Area for a Quality engineer that promotes and oversees compliance of the company quality system. Effectively assuring compliance of customer requirements by managing quality policies, standards, procedures, programs and practices while driving and facilitating continuous improvement.
- Performing and coordinating internal or supplier audits. Training to ensure compliance with Quality Standards (ISO 9001/)
- Conducting statistical analysis of production processes and reporting of findings.
- Identify and collect date for root cause analysis and be able to identify effectiveness
- Utilizing internal and external supplier performance data and working directly with key suppliers on improving quality of purchased materials.
- Managing the warranty process, preparing, tearing down and documenting returned products and components.
- Leading and coaching cross functional plant and supplier problem solving activities to achieve plant goals.
- Initiating and assisting with containment activities internally and externally to establish product clear point and ensuring shipment of certified product to customers.
- Promoting the application of error proofing solutions by challenging root cause and corrective actions.
- Plans and oversees the analysis, inspection, design, test, and/or integration to assure the quality of assigned product or component.
- Ensuring initial incoming product quality through FAI and PPAP.
- Develops and implements the Quality led APQP activities specified within company process to assure quality from concept to production
- Communicating with the customers, addressing complaints, and resolving problems in a fast and efficient manner
- Background in preventive environment
- Bachelor's degree (in engineering, preferred) from a four-year College or university plus a minimum of five years related experience and/or training.