Lucas Group has partnered with our client in on their search for a Quality Assurance Specialist. This position is remote with occasional onsite work required a few days a month at different locations in the Mid-Atlantic region.
**Seeking candidates with a military background**
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Work with facility management and regional management to maintain focus on overall quality of service provided by Delivery Service Providers.
- Lead weekly meeting with local facility and regional management providing overall performance and quality results as well as review any notes from business meetings held with Delivery Service Provider’s. The meeting of the facility and regional management team may or may not be conducted via conference call or webinar.
- Schedule and conduct business review with Delivery Service Providers on a bi-annual basis.
- Review any direct feedback from Shippers relating to the quality of service provided by specific Delivery Service Providers.
- Provide and review statistics related to a Delivery Service Provider’s adherence to any applicable service level agreements set forth in their contract with company.
- Schedule and conduct business meetings Delivery Service Providers on an as needed basis to provide:
- Statistics related to Delivery Service Provider’s adherence to any applicable service level agreements set forth in their contract with company.
- Proper notice to Delivery Service Provider of any current or potential breach of Delivery Service Provider’s contract with company.
Service Provider Responsibilities
- Travel between the assigned facilities to maintain presence and to conduct business meetings with company staff and/or Delivery Service Providers
- Review and act on breaches of a Delivery Service Provider’s contract with company (with input from Delivery Resources and Legal Department as warranted).
- Assist in maintaining company database of delivery location information by Shippers or others, such as parcel recipients.
- Continually identify opportunities to evolve the service level agreements that are offered to Delivery Service Provider’s and report to Quality Team to analyze, review to determine if and who the information needs to be communicated to.
Ideal Candidate Attributes
- Personable, Champion Mentality
- Process & Continued Improvement Oriented
- Operational Experience
Title: Quality Assurance Specialist (Remote)
Location: Remote (Must live in Mid-Atlantic Region)
Client Industry: Shipping/Logistics
Lucas Group ID: