Lucas Group has partnered with a world class commercial real estate firm to search for a Property Accountant. Open due to a recent promotion, this is a rare opportunity to work in a fast paced, challenging environment and still maintain work/life balance. The company offers excellent benefits, a family oriented culture that features employee activities, Friday breakfasts, onsite 'Lunch and Learns', access to a free gym and real mentoring and professional development. We are scheduling interviews immediately for qualified applicants!
Qualified applicants will have at least 5 years of experience in commercial real estate accounting, the ability to work in a fast paced environment and an upbeat personality. MRI experience is strongly preferred. If you, or anyone in your network is interested in hearing more about this role, please send the resume to me at firstname.lastname@example.org . I can then reply with more information about the company and the position, and we can schedule a time to talk. I appreciate the opportunity to network with you!
- Generate recurring monthly charges for tenant leases
- Maintain the General Ledger for portfolio as assigned
- Reconcile Balance Sheet accounts
- Review monthly financial statements
- Book accruals as needed. (utilities, security, AVTX expense)
- Assist with collections as needed
- Assist Property Manager with variance reporting
- Calculate and invoice percentage rent as needed