Lucas Group is North America's premier executive search firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients find transcendent, executive talent; candidates fully realize their career ambitions; and associates find professional success.
Location: Houston, TX
We are currently partnering with an industry-leading organization on a search for a Property Accountant to support this firm's goal of substantial growth.
- Galleria area location
- Very stable Real Estate organization
- Work for a boss who is known to be an excellent mentor
- Pays to $65K
- Settle daily trading activity
- Ensure all daily trading activity is maintained in the Order Management System
- Prepare, review and distribute daily risk management reports
- Prepare and process all cash movements for the funds and investor capital calls
- Assist the CIO with trade bookings as needed
- Prepare and maintain the monthly commission reports
- Assist with adding new investors in conjunction with the fund administrator
- Assist with preparing the monthly newsletters and investor materials
- Assist with preparing monthly NAV calculations and investor statements
- Review fund administrator prepared personal capital statements and financial packages
- Prepare corporate level financials
- Act as a liaison with our executing brokers, prime brokerage reps, and fund administrator
Required education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s in Accounting, finance or economics
- 2+ years of accounting operations, fund accounting or external audit
To be considered for this role, email your resume in .doc or .docx (Word) format to HoustonAF@LucasGroup.com or submit it through this online listing.