* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
What You Will Do:
- Monitor the performance of the operations management and field operations staff
- Prepare and present reports on project performance for both internal stakeholders and clientele
- Coordinate with the Safety Director to ensure that the project safety goals are met and training is developed and completed
- P/L and KPI oversight to control costs and maximize profitability
- Lead Field Operations Managers with operational planning and strategy
- Contribute to the hiring processes to ensure that successful, qualified candidates are sourced and on boarded.
- Assist in the professional development of existing and new operational staff to prepare for increasing levels of responsibilities.
- Develops and implements strategies and budgets to meet the department’s business goals and growth objectives.
- Address customer complaints as they arise, resolve issues and speak to customers as needed.
Education and Work Requirements:
- Demonstrated ability to plan, execute, measure and adjust according to the project management life cycle
- Demonstrated ability to be highly organized
- High attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office tools
- Excellence in communication in English both oral and written
- Professional demeanor and appearance, able to represent company in high level client/customer meetings
- Provide leadership and direction to geographically dispersed team
- 3+ years’ experience in the Water, Wastewater, Gas, or Underground Utility Industry Preferred
- B.S. in Business Administration, Finance or Related Field Preferred
Title: Project Manager
Location: TN, AL, KY, MO, AR (regional travel)
Client Job ID: 1585882