* This company is specifically seeking candidates with U.S. military experience *
What You Will Do:
Responsible for establishing Safety standards and governance processes. Implementing portfolio of projects, which have been developed to align manufacturing equipment with machine safety standards.
This role requires working within a complex manufacturing structure at a plant, division and corporate level. Management involves working in a matrix organization structure with plant and Corporate Safety teams driving solutions in cooperation with plant operations, engineering and technology resources.
Education and Skill Requirements:
- Engineering Degree (Mechanical or Electrical)
- Knowledge of machine controls / programming methods, systems, production processes, data systems, and instrumentation.
- Performance Excellence – green belt or higher certification.
- Certified Project Manager
- Experience with budget and cost management of multiple projects concurrently
- Track record of safety engineering accomplishment (e.g. experience leading teams and departments in delivering significant safety projects to manufacturing, meeting continuous improvement goals, making step change process improvements, managing innovation, and expanding safety standards and capability).
Title: Project Manager, Safety Engineering
Location: Boston MA (remote)
Client Job ID: 1586621