* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
Lucas Group has partnered with our client, offering experienced installation teams to execute turnkey mechanical and electrical installation projects for the Supply Chain industry, on their search for a Project Manager. In this position, you can live anywhere in the US (with a focus on CA, WA and FL) – it consists of 40-50% travel, all company-paid.
What You Will Do:
- Facilitates the execution of multiple project/program solution plan for projects or programs working within a buddy team.
- Responsible for delivery of complex project plans.
- Supports the project/program management role (definition of schedule, budget, risk, change, opportunity, and assist resource allocation management) for projects.
- Experience with planning, management, and execution of highly complex material handling systems and/or barcode reading systems.
- Understanding of the project lifecycle and phases.
- Strong customer focus, attention to details, ability to move fast, and ability to learn new technology and understand new markets.
Educational & Work Requirements:
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive recruiting solutions firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies by providing staffing solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Title: Project Manager
Client Industry: Installation Resources
Client Job ID: 1578915