* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
Lucas Group has partnered with our client, a manufacturer of environmental simulation systems and test chambers, heat technology, air solutions and pharmaceutical technology, on their search for a Project Manager in Grand Rapids MI.
Operating in 15 countries worldwide, the company has an investment in skilled personnel and a smooth production process to ensure consistency in the design manufacture and service of their products. Training and education are mandated among its employees and the Grand Rapids facility is continually reviewed and upgraded.
What You Will Do:
- Develop and execute test chamber installs across the US; up to 50% nationwide travel required.
- Define scope of work, determine resources, estimate time & financial commitment.
- Technically assist GC, installation contractors or client with equipment install.
- Monitor and report progress.
- 4 years Project Management (documented); PMP Certification is a plus.
- 4 years Industrial Construction (Equipment installs)
- Electrical and Refrigeration/HVAC
- 2 years experience w/an ERP System; SAP is a plus
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive recruiting solutions firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies by providing staffing solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Title: Project Manager
Location: Grand Rapids MI
Client Industry: Manufacturing
Client Job ID: 1578158