* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
Lucas Group has partnered with our client, a global leader in mechanical & electrical construction and facilities services, in Dulles VA on their search for an Electrical Project Manager.
As a provider of critical infrastructure systems, the company’s skilled team of 33,000+ (including over 1,600 military veterans) has made them, in the eyes of leading business publications, amongst the “World’s Most Admired” and “Best Managed."
What You Will Do:
- Execute and manage terms of project contracts.
- Monitor and prepare project schedules with milestone deadlines to be achieved.
- Partner with Superintendents, Project Engineers and Estimators to ensure a complete scope of work is defined.
- Prepare and present computer generated spreadsheets and reports.
- Maintain regular communication and collaboration with project superintendents by spending time on and touring assigned job sites.
- Prepare and manage communications with general contractors or construction managers for assigned projects.
- Recommend methods and/or improvements based on project needs and resource capabilities.
- Electrical training and experience
Educational & Work Requirements:
- 5+ years’ experience in high volume power distribution role or electrical experience in military environment
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive recruiting solutions firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies by providing staffing solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Title: Project Manager/Electrical
Location: Dulles VA
Client Industry: Electrical Contracting
Client Job ID: 1578843