Lucas Group has partnered with our global oil & gas client in Houston, TX in their search for a Senior IT Project Manager. This organization is leading their industry in digital transformation and is seeking an experienced Project Manager to join their high performing PMO team to run a portfolio of highly visible priority IT projects across multiple business units.
What You Will Do:
- Plan, direct and coordinate projects to ensure on-time completions within budget
- Act as liaison between the Project Management Office and leaders and project stakeholders throughout multiple business units
- Mentor junior Project Managers in resource planning, timelines, budgeting, and various tools and methodologies
- PMP Certification
- PMO Operations and Governance experience
- Effective communication and leadership skills
Educational & Work Requirements:
- 7-10 years managing IT projects
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive recruiting solutions firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies by providing staffing solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Title: Senior IT Project Manager
Location: Houston, TX
Client Industry: Oil & Energy
Client Job ID: 1589529