Lucas Group has partnered with our telecommunications client on their search for a Project Manager for a long-term project. This company has experienced exponential growth over the last year and is looking for someone who can help lead multiple IT projects to modernize their systems. This role is 100% remote.
What You Will Do
- Lead IT projects across multiple teams for both homegrown and COTS software.
- Communicate project updates and deadlines with senior leaders, including presentations to the Executive team
- Lead teams using an agile approach – preference is Kanban over scrum or SAFE
- Proven experience developing project timeline, resource and financial plans, as well as team roles and responsibilities
- Demonstrated planning skills and a proven ability to lead teams in a multi-project environment
- Experience managing schedule and budgets
- Experience working with software or hardware vendors
- Ability to establish customer trust and confidence
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years’ experience in information technology development with exposure to all phases of at least one life cycle process model
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive recruiting solutions firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies by providing staffing solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Title: Project Manager
Client Industry: Telecommunications
Client Job ID: 1588232