* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
What You Will Do:
Responsible for managing the efficient and effective coordination and execution of the contractual requirements, Quality Control (QC), safety, operations and maintenance. Applies an extensive knowledge of Facility Management concepts, principles, methods, practices, and processes related to contract management.
Will be required to integrate customer requirements and participation into a comprehensive management plan that is fully coordinated with all functional elements within the company’s responsibilities and setting expectations; control and manage assigned project's budget(s), inventory and schedule assuring that the company’s commitments to the customer and quality services are met; and serve as the company's main point of contact for customer and other external agencies on the assigned project.
- Implements corporate decisions, guidance, laws, regulations, and policy in the performance of the project.
- Will provide schedule development, technical direction, and coordinate internal and subcontracted resources.
- Will provide supervision of all site personnel; ensures that all safety rules and regulations are followed
- Ensures that Site Security is in accordance with the primary contract and/or as defined/instructed by the Contracting Officer. Enforces site safety in accordance with the primary contract and the approved Site Safety and Health Plan (Accident Prevention Plan).
- Controls and manages project milestones and budgets from planning through operations; ensures schedule and cost goals are being met daily.
- Reviews project progress measuring performance and taking necessary corrective actions to maintain agreed upon schedule and cost.
Education and Work Qualifications:
- Requires a technical background and a knowledge and understanding of contracting procedures and authorization processes
- Strong management background with conflict resolution skills and negotiations required.
- Supervisory experience in facilities management operations preferred.
- Government medical research or hospital operations management experience preferred
Title: Project Manager
Location: Dover DE
Client Job ID: 1586304