Lucas Group has partnered with a Sign Manufacturing on the West side of Atlanta for a Project Manager. Project Manager receives information from Sales Consultants, Graphics, Production and Estimating, and creates production and installation documents for customer orders, including purchase orders for outside vendors. Plans, coordinates and tracks all activities related to the production and installation process to ensure the timely and accurate entering and profitable completion of individual orders. Assists Sales Consultant with customer contact regarding order details, and coordinates responses to the project team.
Qualifications: Bachelor's degree from four-year College or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Sign industry experience is a plus. Must be highly organized, detail oriented, and quality conscious, with proven ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities. Good written and verbal communication skills required. Ability to work well independently, as well as in teams, within a rapidly changing deadline driven environment.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Maintains complete project responsibility, from the time the order is transmitted to project management until final delivery or installation.
- Collects order information from the Sales Consultants and creates organized, clear and legible production documents utilizing custom software. Contacts the Sales Consultant or the customer if any order details are missing or unclear.
- Work with Estimating to decipher and develop cost proposals for the materials and overall costs, based on engineered drawings and specification
- Coordinates the production process between sales, production, installation, accounting, vendors, subcontractors, public officials and the client to ensure the timely and profitable completion, delivery and installation of orders.
- Arranges and follows up on all outside purchase orders to ensure timely delivery of needed items and communicates with Sales Consultant regarding delays.
- Prepares and processes any change orders to jobs in process and follows up to ensure that all affected documents and procedures reflect the change.
- Has and maintains a comprehensive understanding of product specification documentation, building and site plans, time and schedule management.