Lucas Group has partnered with our client in on their search for a Project Engineer.
**Seeking Candidates with a Military Background**
Scope of Responsibilities:
The Project Engineer I is responsible for leading the deployment of complete Systems that include company products combined with complementary technologies, including deployment of hardware products and interfaces, to provide a holistic solution that meets customer requirements.
The Project Engineer I works closely with the Project Engineer II and the Systems Engineer to analyze the customer requirements and required functionality early in the project cycle; support the customer design reviews, conduct the Factory Acceptance Testing with the Customer and lead the subsequent deployment at the Customer site. P
Participate in the System Acceptance Testing with the Lead Project or Systems Engineer.
• Maintain a good working knowledge of company software and products.
• Support Product Management and Engineering in the definition of software and hardware products and interfaces.
• Support the Systems Engineer on the Internal Requirements Review with Product Management and IT Deployment.
• Support the Systems Engineer with the Preliminary and the Final System Design
. • Review the Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) plan developed by the Systems Engineer.
• Support the FAT with the Systems Engineer.
• Document parameter and other changes carried out during the test and the deployment phase. • Review the System Acceptance Test (SAT) plan developed by the Systems Engineer.
• Help with the SAT or lead the SAT with Systems Engineering support.
• Ensure System compatibility and interoperability of all sub-systems.
• Manage and document system configurations.
• Work closely with the PEII or SE to ensure the deployment of the solution is successful.
• Anticipate, mitigate, identify, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware and software problems on servers, input/output fleet, and workstations. Escalate incidents as necessary while documenting the same using the ticketing system.
• Analyze system, server, application, network, and input/output device performance.
• Create and maintain documentation as it relates to system configuration and processes.
• Collaborate with Systems Engineers and Project Managers on all projects.
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Degree: BSEE
- Work Experience: 2-5 years of engineering experience
Title: Project Engineer
Location: Miami, FL
Client Industry: Electrical Engineering
Lucas Group ID: