* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience *
What You Will Do:
Coordinate and manage capital projects, monitor process operations/controls, and assist with technical issues. Provide support to production, maintenance, process improvements, and new process development.
- Define and manage concurrent capital projects as required by Management Team decisions.
- Provide downtime requirements to Production Manager for scheduling.
- Coordinate equipment installations and construction as necessary to ensure minimal disruption of production.
- Complete capital projects and repairs on time/on budget.
- Monitor and provide technical inputs to the extraction, processing and drying operations.
- Serve as technical liaison between operating units and outside contractors and consultants.
- Provide technical support to production, maintenance, R&D, and quality control departments.
- Ensure safety is engineered into project work.
- Ensure employees and contractors comply with GMP and safety plans.
Education and Work Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in chemical, mechanical or process engineering or related area.
- Minimum 3 years engineering experience with project related background.
Title: Project Engineer
Location: Boyceville WI
Client Job ID: 1583155