* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
What You Will Do:
- Developing and implementing design standards
- On-site installation & start-up support
- Specifying and designing equipment requirements
- Preparing feasibility & efficiency studies and equipment comparisons
- Designing plant and equipment layouts and flow sheets
- Develop 3-D and mathematical models of manufacturing systems
- Complete Operational Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) calculations
- Maintaining schedules and developing cost estimates
Educational & Work Requirements:
- High-caliber Engineer.
- Project Management background.
- Technical aptitude, exceptional communication and leadership skills.
- Willingness to travel 50% (100 days a year)
Title: Project Engineer
Locations: Springfield MA
Client Job ID: 1582967