Our client is the leader in providing monitoring systems. We are partnering with them on two Project Engineer positions located northwest of the Minneapolis metro area. There roles are open due to growth. We are looking to add two engineers that like working collaboratively on teams that enjoy working hands-on with embedded systems.
Project Engineer Responsibilities
- Design prototypes and verify systems for embedded applications.
- Develop firmware for embedded systems.
- Manage all necessary documentation.
- Provide testing and debugging of both software & applications.
- Develop specifications for hardware and software.
- Be involved with code & design reviews.
- Provide tools & techniques for testing and verification.
- Offer technical assistance to internal sales team and external clients.
Project Engineer Requirements
- A Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field is required.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience for the Jr. level role and at least 5 years of experience for the Sr. level position.
- Previous experience developing embedded software or hardware.
- Knowledge of RTOS operating system concepts within an embedded system is preferred.
- Previously done programming in C for 8, 16, and/or 32-bit embedded systems is beneficial.
- Must be able to read electrical diagrams and debug hardware.
- Knowledge of any common communication protocols is a plus.