We are partnering with our client, a manufacturer of highly engineered products supporting aerospace, industrial, medical, defense, and military industries, on a Program Manager/Project Manager to help the company continue growing.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
- plan, organize and direct company and supplier resources to ensure all assigned program cost and schedule milestones are met.
- management of schedules,
- design oversight
- cost/benefit analysis with involvement in development, test, certification, customer service, quality, reliability, and entry-into-service.
- manage multiple projects at once, with different customers.
- B.S. In Mechanical or Industrial Engineering or equivalent combination of technical disciplines
- At least 5 years of experience.
- MBA and/or PMP qualification is ideal
- Experience in managing programs that have multiple phases from development to manufacturing (typically 6 to 18 months long).
- Proficient capability with MS Office & MS Project