Lucas Group has partnered with our client in their search for a Production Team Leader (Supervisor).
The Team Leader is a key role within the organization tasked with driving manufacturing excellence at the shop floor level. This will be achieved by coaching, guiding and developing hourly associates to drive improved results in the areas of Safety, Quality, Service and Cost objectives:
- Responsible for administering policies and corrective actions, support new product commercialization and advocating team growth within a team based environment.
- Demonstrate availability and leadership through a continual presence on the manufacturing floor.
- Coach associates to be successful in meeting or exceeding team goals in quality, service, cost and safety in an environment of continuous improvement. Conduct employee evaluations, provide constructive feedback for performance improvements and conflict resolution.
- Manage multiple teams on multiple shifts.
- Leadership, team building, communicating expectation and holding accountable.
- Experience leading and/or supporting green belt projects, facilitating Kaizen events, and implementing cost saving initiatives within their direct area of responsibility.
- Promote a safe and quality environment
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Degree: BS/BA preferred
- Work Experience: With degree, 2-5 supervisory experience; without degree 5 years supervisory experience
Title: Production Team Leader (Supervisor)
Location: Kirksville, MO
Client Industry: Medical Device
Lucas Group ID: 1588024