* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
Lucas Group has partnered with our client, an American-based chocolate maker which produces couverture chocolate, on their search for a Production Supervisor in the San Francisco CA area. For 150 years, the 4th generation family-owned company has combined original formulas and traditional French methods to create delicious baking, eating and drinking chocolate for professionals and home cooks alike.
What You Will Do:
Multiple shifts available
Oversee all production operations. Will guarantee that manufacturing remains a smooth and efficient process by monitoring employees and organizing workflows. Expected to optimize day-to-day activities while minimizing costs. Ensure that production processes deliver products of maximum quality in a profitable manner.
- Coaches, mentors, and leads plant employees
- Plans daily work schedules
- Ensures that the plant meets production goals
- Maintains safe environment by supporting Food and Workplace Safety Rules and Regulations, as well as employee safety
- Recommends opportunities for improved efficiency and performance
- Ensures that production meets exceptional quality goals
- Maintains GMP and Housekeeping at a high level
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive recruiting solutions firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies by providing staffing solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Title: Production Supervisor (various shifts)
Location: San Francisco CA
Client Industry: Food & Beverages
Client Job ID: 1579618