* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
We are currently seeking a Production Supervisor to be located in our Breinigsville, PA factories and report to the Operations Manager.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
* Plan and manage the day to day allocation of resources (equipment, people, materials and systems) in order to efficiently, safely and cost effectively achieve performance targets.
* Coach, mentor and develop team members to meet current and future business requirements.
* Champion and lead change initiatives and continuous improvement efforts, including the pursuit of TPM
* Utilize and model our beliefs in the execution of daily work activities and decision making
* Build relationships with frontline team members, internal customers and suppliers, colleagues and support services to ensure achievement of targets.
* Maintaining safe environment and safety practices in all business initiatives
* Create and maintain a safe and positive work environment
* Understand and adhere to internal and external regulations, procedures & policies
* Ensure that a high quality of products, housekeeping and hygiene standards are maintained.
* Review daily achievement of targets and report variances during on-the-floor and off floor review meetings.
* Review daily maintenance effectiveness to identify opportunities for improvement and work with the Technical team to get resolution.
* Ensure the development and implementation of action plans to address root causes of failures and support continuous improvement initiatives.
Key qualifications include:
* 2 to 5 years of experience in a leadership capacity within manufacturing with shift or area ownership required.
* 4-year degree. BS Engineering preferred.
* Prior experience in a beverage, food or other clean manufacturing environment with familiarity with quality and hygiene regulations preferred.