Lucas Group has partnered with our client, a leader in the development, manufacturing and distribution of foodservice packaging solutions, in the Dallas TX area on their search for a Night Shift Production Supervisor. With 13,000 employees worldwide, the company has expanded across the globe, operating in more than 40 locations, 14 states and in 4 countries.
What You Will Do:
Provide leadership to employees and support the plant’s continuous improvement plan by analyzing challenges, facilitating solutions, as well as meeting defined Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for Safety, Quality, Production, Service and Efficiency.
- Establish an environment that encourages employee engagement, participation and teamwork within and between all departments
- Schedule product priorities, equipment, workstations and staff to efficiently meet production goals on time. This includes taking daily attendance, scheduling personnel on specific lines and coordinating lunch and rest breaks.
- Schedule production machines to support the plant's continuous improvement plan.
- 75% of time spent on the production floor. A LOT OF WALKING!
- Overtime and weekend work may be required.
- 3-5 years STRONG LEADERSHIP experience
- Ideally 2-3 years of experience in a production environment
Educational & Work Requirements:
- ROTATING SHIFT: 2-3-2
- Night Shift: 12 hours
- SAP and Lean manufacturing experience preferred
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive recruiting solutions firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies by providing staffing solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Title: Production Supervisor (Night Shift)
Location: S. Dallas TX
Client Industry: Packaging & Containers
Client Job ID: 1579586