* This company is specifically seeking candidates with U.S. military experience *
SHIFT: 3rd (11:00 pm–7:00 am)
What You Will Do:
- Responsible for supervising a 45+ person shift in the execution of daily production for the Processing and Packaging Departments.
- Ensures production of quality product by ensuring all processing/packaging standards are upheld; executes production demands in the most efficient manner while maintaining quality/safety standards.
- Integral to executing and monitoring tasks to maintain data integrity/accuracy in ERP data system.
- Uses EAM to enter work orders and track preventative maintenance tasks.
- Monitors and analyzes RedZone for machine efficiencies, quality checks, and downtime.
- Executes each cycle-end inventory counting with Finance Personnel.
- Involved in all hiring, on-boarding, training and evaluation of personnel.
- Schedule personnel in an efficient manner to meet the daily requirements; monitor labor hours and crew size needed to efficiently run production lines.
- Evaluate individual performance and train personnel to ensure standards are met.
- Follow safety rules and address unsafe equipment and practices; follow food safety practices and all applicable requirements of the SQF system; must adhere to all Good Manufacturing Practices.
Education and Work Requirements:
- Manufacturing experience and exemplary leadership required
- Must be willing to keep flexible schedule, working to meet peak volumes of production
Title: Production Supervisor
Location: Bluffton IN
Client Job ID: 1588195