* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
This position supervises and coordinates activities of departmental hourly employees engaged in operating a variety of machines and processes as associated with welding and assembling trailer gear and components.
• Meeting all safety and quality standards
• Production demands
• Employee utilization requirements
• Talent identification and development
• Other duties as assigned
The candidate must have:
• Strong communication skills, including the ability to produce clear written instructions and other business documents
• Ability to supervisor others and engage employees in a drug free environment
• Meet production requirements
• Effectively utilize manpower
• Meet safety and quality standards on a daily basis
• Be willing and capable of handling employee and production problems in a fast paced environment
• Computer skills
El Reno is a city in and county seat of Canadian County, Oklahoma, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city population was 16,729. The city was begun shortly after the 1889 land rush and named for the nearby Fort Reno. It is located in Central Oklahoma, about 25 miles west of downtown Oklahoma City.