* This company is specifically seeking candidates with U.S. military experience *
What You Will Do:
Support Production Manager w/necessary resources to enable the department/facility to meet their production obligations to the customer while maintaining quality standards.
- Supervise/lead about 20 associates.
- Responsible for all equipment and its upkeep.
- Coordinates all workflow and responsibilities.
- Maintains ERP system programs to accurately enter and release inventory items. Must have a complete understanding of all systems and procedures.
- Maintains correct inventory records for warehouse and workflow areas.
- Resolves inventory discrepancies by researching inventory problems and determining the best course of action to resolve the problem and prevent future occurrences.
- Coordinates cycle counts and other inventory counts as needed.
- Coordinates activities with other departments to insure proper procedures regarding the movement of materials offsite and internally.
- Ensures all shipments are completed and all packages are shipped to the correct person or place as directed by the daily job schedule job ticket or customer special instructions.
- Double checks all shipments leaving the production facility for any errors before arriving to the customer.
- Makes suggestions for procedural changes and enhancements to insure a process of continual improvement.
Education & Work Requirements:
- 5+ years’ related experience in production/printing industry required.
- Must have at least 5 years’ previous supervisory experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred.
- Must have previous experience in an ERP software system
Title: Production Supervisor
Location: NE Philadelphia PA area
Client Job ID: 1590098