* This company is specifically seeking candidates with U.S. military experience *
What You Will Do:
Position encompasses the staffing, supervision, direction, training, and evaluation of an assigned production team. Directs and controls multiple production operations.
- Safely ensures all phases of manufacturing are being performed efficiently and effectively.
- Identifies and solves any issues or problems with equipment or personnel.
- Recommends and drives formula improvements, equipment, and engineering revisions.
- Produces all shop floor paperwork as required for process order production.
- Coordinates publishing of process condition set up sheets; updating these conditions and maintaining the process conditions database.
- Ensures that product loss and scrap production are kept to a minimum.
- Ensures production supply inventories are maintained and notifies the appropriate purchasing associates when items need to be restocked.
- Coordinates with other Shift Supervisors to provide seamless shift turnover and appropriate staffing.
- Reviews and corrects information in E-Time for timekeeping of production associates’ hours.
- Ensures plant production area housekeeping is maintained in “Tour Ready” conditions at all times in accordance with housekeeping guidelines.
Education and Work Requirements
- 7+ years experience in a manufacturing leadership position managing direct reports, as well as broad knowledge of safety procedures and manufacturing operations.
Title: Production Supervisor
Location: Salisbury MD
Client Job ID: 1586135