Lucas Group is continuing our exclusive partnership with our global, billion-dollar food manufacturing client in search of a Production Supervisor in Central Wisconsin.
This is an exciting role to coach, mentor and develop your team and coordinate activities with other cross-functional teams and make a real impact on Production.
- Oversee 18 - 20 team members, coaching and encouraging career development
- Development of Process standards for all projects and work with multiple teams
- Create technology solutions and ensure it aligns with corporate strategy
- Bachelor’s Degree or high school with 5-8 years of Production Supervisory experience
- 2-3 years of experience leading a production team
- Continuous Improvement experience
- Food or Pharma industry experience preferred but not required
- HACCP knowledge
- Knowledge of MRP/ERP systems, preferably SAP