* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience *
What You Will Do:
Primary function is to direct and manage the production activities, ensuring production schedule and products are consistent with the engineering drawings provided in the drawing package.
- Manage and direct employees to ensure that all production, quality, and safety requirements are consistently met.
- Define staffing plan for the week and follow up on Lean Manufacturing activities.
- Update team training matrices and keep area clean and organized using 5S principles.
- Attend weekly safety meetings and communicate the topics discussed in those meetings to the employees in their group.
Education and Work Requirements:
- Previous experience working in a supervisory or management position in a production or similar setting is preferred.
- Knowledge of production techniques and procedures, safety rules and regulations, inspection criteria and methods and plant wide initiatives.
- Ability to effectively instruct, direct, supervise, and lead individuals and teams of people.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and other customer specifications.
Title: Production Supervisor
Location: Jonesboro AR
Client Job ID: 1583024