* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
Job Description & Responsibilities:
Provide direct supervision and leadership to the department staff in order to maintain a safe work environment while producing high-quality products in an efficient manner.
- Ensure daily preventative maintenance is completed and documented.
- Work with the Maintenance Department as needed for maintenance and repair of equipment.
- Track inventories and develop production plans.
- Production and department resource troubleshooting /problem-solving.
- Training and development of team members.
- Maintain a culture of collaboration and engagement.
Education and Work Requirements:
- 2+ years’ supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Proficiency in working with trade tools, equipment, materials, methods, and techniques used in skilled and general production, maintenance, and equipment repair; maintaining equipment in a safe, clean, and orderly condition.
Title: Production Supervisor
Location: Rialto CA
Client Job ID: 1580621