* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
Production Supervisor (2nd Shift) + Saturday during peak season
To effectively accomplish shift productivity goals/deadlines/delivery schedules and apply lean manufacturing skills while maintaining high quality standards and maintain safety.
- Complete oversight on facilitating daily demand goals and enforce quality standards to meet or exceed our 72-hour guarantee
- Responsible for the training and cross training of all team members
- Accountable for oversight of Safety within department to ensure safety protocols are enforced
- Develop, update and implement all standard work documents
- Develop, Manage, Train production leads to problem solve and keep lines running on schedule.
- Implement and enforce 5-S standards on all machines
- Open communication, fostering a team environment and mentor/develop team members for success and future growth within the company
- Lead point kaizen events in department in conjunction with our lean manufacturing efforts
- Conduct job interviews as hiring authority for department
REQUIREMENTS: O3 w good line leadership Prefer Engineering b/c of the emphasis of constant data driven process improvement at the plant. If not BS Engineering, they need to be good at analyzing data, using the data to make improvements anywhere in the process.
If possible, really needs someone who can speak Spanish decently