* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
What You Will Do:
Responsible for the daily operation performance of the manufacturing processes by effectively planning, directing and coordinating all of its components.
- Provide direction and goal setting to the management teams to ensure goals are met or exceeded
- Ensure costs are at, or below, each department budget
- Able to coach, drive accountability, and provide support to their direct reports
Education and Work Requirements:
- At least 5-10 years of manufacturing leadership experience.
Title: Production Superintendent
Location: Kansas City, KS
Client Job ID: 1586233