* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
What You Will Do:
Responsible for managing and ensuring efficient operations. Determine and implement the most cost effective means of producing product while meeting quality, safety and delivery requirements.
- Plan and direct production activities and establishes production priorities for products consistent with the effective operations and cost factors.
- Coordinate production, maintenance, and quality control activities to obtain optimum production and utilization of personnel, machines, and equipment.
- Supervises, coordinates, and provides leadership to and reviews the work of assigned staff, responsible for the development and training of the production supervisors and other staff members.
- Partner with Plant Safety Coordinator to maintain and enforce the safety program for the plant; assure compliance with OSHA and company regulations and guidelines.
- Review and analyze production reports (OEE, downtime, waste, etc.) to determine causes of nonconformity with product specifications, and/or operating or production problems.
- Ensures machines and equipment are operating at maximum performance and optimum utilization and makes recommendations regarding methods and procedures.
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Technical certification in a related field or 5 years’ experience in a fabrication related industry
Title: Production Superintendent
Location: Southern Frederick MD area
Client Job ID: 1583327