* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
What You Will Do:
SHIFT: 8AM-8PM, rotating schedule
- Supervise all production activities for assigned shift, schedule shift employees as well as crew machines to cover vacations, absence and overtime.
- Meet or exceed productivity, cost, or other performance metric expectations for assigned shift. Implement and maintain best manufacturing practices.
- Hire, train, direct and mentor shift employees with diverse language, cultural and educational background.
- Direct shift in continuous improvement initiatives, such as 5S with safety, Six Sigma, Kaizen events and lean manufacturing.
- Report to the Production Manager.
Educational & Work Requirements:
- PREFERRED: Bachelors degree in a technical discipline.
- Supervisory experience (preferably in a manufacturing environment.)
Title: Production Shift Supervisor
Location: Cincinnati OH
Client Job ID: 1582594