Direct production, working with supervisors to schedule product priorities, equipment, workstations and staff to efficiently meet production goals
Manage and promote practices and processes intended to provide safe products that comply with appropriate laws and regulations, meet the company quality standards, and serve the needs of our customers
Recommend, develop and lead continuous improvement initiatives
Take ownership and demonstrate leadership necessary to achieve goals specific to Safety, Quality, Service, Efficiency and Employee Development
Monitor KPI’s anticipating and correcting trends which would compromise achievement of targets
Facilitate regular improvement planning sessions to identify key strategic opportunities to achieve manufacturing strategic goals and develop related action plans with measurable outcomes.
Support and reinforce the effective application of the Daily Management System to validate that actions lead to desired performance improvements.
Lead by example to promote and encourage employees to strongly commit to safety and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices)
Understand, support and follow management expectations in alignment with company values
Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of staff
Responsible for employee development, discipline, performance appraisals, and administration of policies
Review staff levels to ensure they are adequate and resources are effectively allocated to meet short- and long-term objectives
Make recommendations regarding staffing requirements
Bachelor's Degree with five (5) years of manufacturing operations management or leadership assignments demonstrating a progression of increased scope and responsibility. NO Warehouse MANAGEMENT candidates.
Five (5) years supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment
Knowledge of business and management principles involved in planning, resource allocation, cost analysis and budgeting, people management, and leadership guidance
Displays strong interpersonal skills and is accessible and approachable BY ALL.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills necessary in order to persuade and influence decision making of individuals, groups, or work teams
Ability to utilize business sense and creativity to develop new ideas, approaches and solutions
Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
Experience using Microsoft Office, including the ability to create basic reports, documents, presentations and spreadsheets in MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint
Ability to be on-call 24/7
Work is split between an office environment, production facility, and/or warehouse
Exposure to extreme heat, loud noise, dirt, dust, odors, and fumes is probable
Required to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) in required areas
Ability to obtain and maintain a valid driver’s license
Experience managing multi-shift or continuous operations
Paper converting, chemical/plastics processing and packaging industrial experience
* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. * SHIFT: Nights/Days (Rotating) Perks and Benefits: Full tuition reimbursement Comprehensive benefit package, including health, dental,...
* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. * This is a night shift opportunity (7:30 -0730); rotating. 4 days one week and 3 days the next; not consecutive. The schedule is 2 ON,...
* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. * Conducts employment related research and assist with different methods of sourcing of qualified candidates. Assist writing job...
* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. * HVAC Maintenance/Service Technician. We are offering a 4 day work week and 3 days off - every week! Additional benefits: Fully paid medical...
* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. * Looking for talented individuals with experience in both outside sales and operations management develop new business units from the...
* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. * The GM- Texas will lead operations, sales, regulatory compliance and accounting/finance functions for Southwest Auto Tow,...
Construction Coordinator Assistant (ENTRY-LEVEL role with administrative assistant experience). Assist in all tasks required for construction starts. Works directly with the Construction STARTS TEAM in the NEW...