Lucas Group has partnered with our client in their search for a Production Manager.
The Production Manager oversees all aspects of the vehicle reconditioning process and directs at least five leads and up to 70 front line associates in a lean manufacturing environment. The Production leader maintains a culture of continuous improvement and high associate engagement while meeting quality, production, and cost objectives.
- People Management (40%) ? Ensure staffing levels are maintained and that there is an adequate backup for each position ? Ensure progression path training and certification process is consistently executed
- Standard Operating Procedures (20%) ? Establish and recommend updates to the standard operating procedures of the area
- Production Management (20%) ? Take action to determine the most appropriate solution to the problem
- Leadership (10%) ? Provide vision and guidance to the reconditioning team in meeting performance metrics.
- Five years leadership experience in automotive, lean manufacturing environment, or military.
- Knowledge of Lean manufacturing principles
- Understanding of the Toyota Production System problem solving model is a plus
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Degree: Not required
- Work Experience: 5 years leadership in manufacturing or military.
Title: Production Manager
Location: Sacramento, CA
Client Industry: Automotive
Lucas Group ID: 1588330