* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
Lucas Group has partnered with our client, a nationwide manufacturer of kitchen and bath cabinet fixtures, on their search for a 1st Shift Production Manager in Dallas TX. With 18 plants and 15 service centers across North America, they offer team members a wide variety of opportunities for career advancement and reward.
What You Will Do:
Overall Coordination of the assembly process to optimize the use of all resources in meeting and/or exceeding established plant goals in cabinet assembly.
- Must have experience in material flows and inventory management, continuous improvement practices and process analysis.
- Six Sigma training is a plus
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Degree (Engineering or related discipline) preferred; extensive work experience may be considered in lieu of education.
- Minimum of 8 years of manufacturing experience; minimum of 8 years of supervision experience (multiple departments)
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive recruiting solutions firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies by providing staffing solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Title: Production Manager (1st Shift)
Location: Dallas TX
Client Industry: Manufacturing
Client Job ID: 1578875