* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
Job Description & Skills:
Directs and manages all plant operations with overall responsibilities for production, maintenance, quality and other production-related activities.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Direct and manage plant operations for production, maintenance, quality and shipping and receiving.
- Coordinate plant activities through the planning with departmental managers to insure the total manufacturing objectives are accomplished in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Develop and control profits, plans, and budget.
- Implement cost effective systems of control over capital, operating expenditures, manpower, wages and salaries.
- Manages capital asset maintenance.
- Establish and monitor overall plant performance for production and quality standards.
- Control and minimize labor overtime, premium freight and repair expenses.
- Maintain existing plant facilities and equipment; replace, or make adjustments to plant facilities and equipment when necessary.
- Provide leadership and training to accomplish the company goals and objectives.
- Implements and maintains preventative maintenance programs.
- Incorporates shop floor organization and plant cleanliness among plant personnel.
- Provides direction, development and leadership to production supervisor.
This position manages all employees of the department and is responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees within that department.
Title: Production Manager
Location: Rialto CA
Client Job ID: 1580561