Our client is a multi-million-dollar, global leader in the consumer goods space. Recently tripling their size, they continue to expand operations and recently added a half-million square foot facility in the West Suburbs. We continue our partnership and are exclusively seeking their next Production Manager.
The Production Manager is responsible for leading day to day operations of assembly and distribution operations to achieve business objectives. He/She will lead continuous improvement initiatives in the areas of safety, quality, productivity and customer satisfaction. The Production Manager will supervise the production team and provide leadership to ensure they have the proper tools to perform their job safely and efficiently.
Required Experience: …
- Prior working experience within the wood furniture and/or cabinetry experience is required
- 5+ years’ leadership experience
- Working knowledge within a assembly and/or kit making environment
- Experience with manufacturing software systems, inventory management systems
- Lean Manufacturing knowledge and strong background in material flow and bottleneck removal principles.