Job ID: 1572028
Location: Dallas, TX 76645
Lucas Group has partnered with the nation’s largest builder of manufactured, mobile and modular homes to identify a Production Manager for their Dallas Plant. The Production Manager will provide strategic leadership, management and technical expertise to their assigned department, while ensuring that business goals & objectives are met.
Core Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensures that assigned plant operations demonstrate world-class performance. Provides strategic leadership, management, and technical expertise to the organization and the operations team.
- Plans, develops, directs, implements, and maintains plant strategies and objectives. Develops moderate to long-term goals and translates them into short-term plans in support of company goals and objectives. Provides leadership to managers for strategy implementation.
- Manages financial aspects of operations and understands the effect on financial performance. Develops, reviews, and maintains budgets and expenses for materials, equipment, travel, human capital, etc., ensuring conformity to plan. Monitors and controls costs and promotes cost savings in support of goals and value analysis/value engineering (VA/VE) efforts. Researches and recommends new processes, systems, policies, and procedures to pursue in the future.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field including eight years manufacturing leadership experience; or equivalent. Possess high degree of knowledge in manufacturing, operations, process design, systems and quality.
- Demonstrated leadership skills to lead and manage operations toward long-term departmental and organizational goals.
- Demonstrated employee relationship and management skills to support, develop, and lead a cohesive, world-class operations team.