* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
Job Description & Responsibilities:
Assist the production manager in ensuring that all operations are carried out productively and safely to ensure profitability and sustainable growth.
- Overall management of the production line.
- Job knowledge of all areas of the production line & the WOI that pertain to them.
- Maintain cleanliness and order throughout the facility
- Management of all supervisors & assisting with their lines as needed.
- Coaching Supervisors on personnel management.
- Working with HR to administer any discipline as needed.
- Working with QC to promote a quality-built product.
- Ensure that established procedures or WOI are being followed.
Education and Work Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Business/Operations preferred
- Forklift experience is a plus (may be required to obtain certification)
- Fiberglass experience is a plus
- Basic computer skills (MS Excel and Word)
Title: Production Line Manager (2nd Shift)
Location: Ft Wayne IN
Client Job ID: 1580665