Lead Technician will be hired for the assembly and repair of gaming equipment including but not limited to cabinet design and related components for final product shipments from the manufacturing site in metro Atlanta. Advise small team of Technicians in developing / teaching electronic repairs.
Background Education/Work Requirements:
- Troubleshoot and repair any and all related equipment including all circuit boards with minimal assistance.
- Responsible for the initial set-up and check-out of new machines of all types, ensures the machines are in proper working condition.
- Answer internal and external customer service calls in an expeditious manner and notify proper personnel to service customer unable to address the problem.
- Observe all video lottery regulations and company policies and procedures.
- Maintain the integrity of the operations and related equipment and secure all company assets and property at all times.
- Responsible for completing all regulatory and company operational logs/forms correctly; including repair logs and daily logs.
- Perform renovations or changes to the slot gaming area.
- Advise small team of Technicians in developing / teaching advanced electronic repairs.
- Exceed guest expectations by providing a great entertainment experience with friendly, courteous and timely service
- Works safely, following all established safety rules and regulations
- Associates Degree in Electronics or closely related technical schooling and knowledge of consumer electronics manufacturing.
- Must have strong acumen towards electronic assembly, continuity testing, and use of ERP/MRP systems.
- Microsoft Office Package including Excel, Word. Must be comfortable with report writing and data review.