Our firm has been selected to conduct a search for a Production Analyst for an Oil & Gas Company in Houston. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a privately held, well-established, family friendly organization with excellent work life balance and outstanding benefits.
Compensation: up to $100K+
This position will entertain a competitive range of compensation including base salary, discretionary bonus, + excellent benefits.
Some responsibilities include…
- Daily and monthly volumetric allocations.
- State and/or Federal volumetric reporting.
- Setup, review and make changes as required in software to reflect actual field operations.
- Liaison between operations, field personnel and other accounting groups for volume related matters.
- Participate in acquisition and divestiture efforts.
- Provide audit and litigation support.
- Other assignments as required by management.
- Accounting degree preferred
- Solid supervisory and operations experience in production oil and gas accounting.
- Extensive knowledge and skill of oil and gas allocation and state volume metric reporting.
- Strong technical systems including; ProdView or P2 ProCount or, Fuel Direct, advanced Excel – v-lookups pivot tables, write reports, extract data required.