Lucas Group has partnered with a leading manufacturer of consumer electronics and hardware. The Product Development Director-Consumer Electronics is responsible for ideation, management, and support of product development projects specifically tablets and/or laptops. This position manages multiple activities including ideation, planning, and commercialization.
As Director of Product Development, you have a strong track record of bringing laptops/tablets to market from concept to launch. If you love to work with, manage and build innovative teams that deliver exciting products, then this could be a terrific career move. This position is based in SoCal and the company will provide relocation assistance.
- Help create products from ideation through final delivery.
- Collaborate to develop strategies for the product category.
- Work closely with third parties, vendors, licensors to deploy and support product.
- Assist in the development of prototypes and tooling methods to verify the functionality of product designs.
- Review prototypes and tooling methods to verify and implement the functionality of product designs.
- Optimize product performance and develop unique Intellectual Property.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in product development, and 5 years of experience developing consumer tablets and/or laptops.
- Experience managing teams.
- Able to manage product from creation to launch.
- Experience working with engineering teams.
They offer a competitive compensation package with excellent benefits including potential equity offering.